I could actually eat tacos everyday for the rest of my life. They are so satisfying to me because they have my favourite things. Hot sauce? YUP! Guac? Obviously. Rice? Give me more please.
As I started typing this I decided I will be having them for supper tonight. They are so easy to make and the ingredients are simple. Here is my go-to lazy AF recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of hard shell tacos
- 1 pack Yves veggie ground round
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 cup rice
- Mild taco sauce
- Chopped lettuce
- Taco seasoning
- Sriracha or your favourite hot sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Add the taco shells and bake for 5 minutes.
- Cook your rice according to the package.
- Add a drop of water to a medium sized frying pan. Add the onion. After they have heated for a few minutes, add the veggie ground.
- Using a spoon, mash the veggie ground until it is broken apart and crumbly.
- Add however much of the taco sauce as you’d like, and mix it with the veggie ground until thoroughly combined.
- Fill your taco shells with the veggie ground mixture, lettuce, rice, Sriracha, salsa, guacamole, and a dash of taco seasoning. So damn good!