Carrots are the best. They are good in stir-fries, as a snack (especially one for my dog, she loves them raw), and as a side with potatoes. I’ve even used carrots in a vegan cheese sauce. Yup, you heard that. It was super good too!
Some of the benefits of eating carrots are:
- They help improve eyesight.
- They help prevent cancer.
- They act as an antioxidant.
- They slow down the aging of cells.
- They promote healthier skin.
- They cleanse the body with their high vitamin A content.
- They prevent strokes.
So get your carrots in people! One easy way is to juice them, and that’s what I did here. Here is a recipe for a mango carrot smoothie.
What you’ll need:
- 3 carrots
- 3 spotty bananas
- 1 cup of frozen mango & pineapple
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Juice your carrots.
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth.