Carbs are important, we all know that. So that’s why I love having a big bowl of pasta. This spaghetti is one of my favourite things to eat. It’s also extremely easy to make. Like, seriously though.
I created a video tutorial for it on my YouTube channel to show everyone how simple and lazy this meal is. I got my whole family to try it and they loved it! A great meal idea for toddlers, kids, teens, adults and elders.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 an onion (diced)
- 1 pack Yves Mexican Veggie Ground Round
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half (regular tomatoes work too, cut them small)
- 1 can of your favourite tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp sage
- Spaghetti noodles
- Make your pasta according to the package.
- Add a drop of water to a medium sized pan.
- Add your chopped onion. Heat while covered for a few minutes.
- Add the veggie ground and mash so that it is crumbly. Fry for another few minutes.
- Add the tomato.
- Add the tomato sauce.
- Then add each of your spices.
- Drain your spaghetti noodles when they are done cooking and then add them to the pan. Mix until the noodles are covered throughout.
- Serve by itself or with garlic bread and enjoy!