Pizza is literally the best thing ever. Before going vegan I would smother mine in meat and cheese, but whenever I finished eating it I would always feel bloated and sick.
Now when I make pizzas, I sparingly use dairy-free cheese, or I will make them plain. Here is my favourite marinara pizza recipe!
What you’ll need:
- Pizza crust (I used store-bought)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 green pepper (chopped)
- Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the bread, using more or less if needed. Leave room for the crust.
- Place the vegetables on the pizza.
- Use a few dashes of each spice.
- Place directly on the middle rack in your oven and bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!